| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Port Blair in December is hot at 25.7 °C (78.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.1 °C (84.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- In December the average daily temperature range/ variation is 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in December is a little damp with intermittent rain. Some 157mm (6.2in) of water is released during on average 8 days.
- In December the heavens above Port Blair are moderately sunny having an average of a respectable 8:17 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:25 long and the longest day is 11:28 long with an average length of 11:26.
- There are approximately 3:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Port Blair December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Port Blair, Andaman Islands
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Port Blair:
- Thandwe, Myanmar - 776.2 kms (482.3 miles) NNE
- Pathein, Myanmar - 608.6 kms (378.2 miles) NNE
- Rangoon, Yangon, Myanmar - 678.1 kms (421.4 miles) NNE
- Hpa-An, Myanmar - 777.2 kms (482.9 miles) NE
- Ye, Myanmar - 684.7 kms (425.5 miles) NE
- Coco Island, Myanmar - 281.4 kms (174.9 miles) NNE
- Dawei, Myanmar - 654.6 kms (406.8 miles) ENE
- Kanchanaburi, Thailand - 784.2 kms (487.3 miles) ENE
- Hua Hin, Thailand - 793.3 kms (492.9 miles) E
- Myeik, Myanmar - 645.4 kms (401.1 miles) E
- Mergui, Tanintharyi, Myanmar - 645.4 kms (401.1 miles) E
- Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand - 772.4 kms (480 miles) E
- Chumphon, Thailand - 718 kms (446.2 miles) E
- Ranong, Thailand - 671 kms (417 miles) ESE
- Kawthaung, Myanmar - 668 kms (415.1 miles) ESE
- Car Nicobar, Nicobar Islands - 280.1 kms (174 miles) S
- Surat Thani, Thailand - 758 kms (471 miles) ESE
- Phuket (Airport), Thailand - 727.4 kms (452 miles) ESE
- Phuket, Thailand - 751.4 kms (467 miles) ESE